Wednesday 21 November 2012

WWW Wednesday


This is a meme hosted by MizB- I thought I'd play along.

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading? The Girl Who Played With Fire by Steig Larsson - This is the sequel to  The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo which I really enjoyed. Not so keen on the sequel, but still interesting.
• What did you recently finish reading? Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally. I was disappointed with this book. :(
• What do you think you’ll read next? Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. I loved Anna and the French Kiss so I immediately ordered Stephanie Perkins' second book.

Join in and tell me your WWW for this week either on your blog or in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog and especially you blog title...I agree with your title wholeheartedly. :)

    Enjoy your reads...NEW FOLLOWER.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Elizabeth. It's a quote from somewhere but I've unhelpfully forgotten who said it.

    Tesni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, the girl who played with fire is amazing :D it's weird, the last few books you've read have been the ones I've read. Well reviewed at least anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna was one of my favorite books. I like Lola but not as much...though I'm still really looking forward to Ilsa.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete