Wednesday 11 July 2012

WWW Wednesday (July 11)


This is a meme hosted by MizB- I thought I'd play along this week.


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading? Bad Science by Ben Goldacre. - This is a non-fiction book which is unusual for me- it criticises mainstream media reporting on health and science issues and is very interesting, and even amusing in parts.
• What did you recently finish reading? Alex Rider: Crocodile Tears by Anthony Horowitz. Yep, I'm aware this book is a children's book, but been reading the Alex Rider books for years and this one has been on my shelf waiting to be read for quite a while, and after finishing 'The Song of Ice and Fire' series I hit a serious reading slump- all I wanted was more books for that series. I eased myself back into reading with Alex Rider! 
• What do you think you’ll read next? The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi.  I bought this awhile a go, and I think it's time to give it a whirl. It's won lots of awards so should hopefully be good. Wikipedia describes it as BioPunk science fiction, and that's something I reckon I'll enjoy reading.


Join in and tell me your WWW for this week either on your blog or in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. I love Alex Rider books. They are great. Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    If you stop by, be sure to check out my giveaway for any book under $15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently missing the world of "A Song of Ice and Fire" as well. :) We do what we can, lol.

    Here's my post @ The Coffee Pot
    http://freshcoffeespot.blogspot.com/2012/07/www-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing wrong with reading children's book, as evident on my own list at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2012/07/11/www-wednesday-july-11/. Welcome to wwwWed ~ it's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look like really good books. I will have to look into them :)

    You can find my W.W.W. here:

    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/07/www-wednesdays-july-11.html

    Happy reading!


    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    p.s. I'm a new follower! (with the name Justin Bologna)

    ReplyDelete